Amazon Sony Home Theatre Quiz – Answer and Win Sony Home Theatre All Answers. I guys hope you are well. we are share best and correct answer of Amazon Sony Home Theatre.
Amazon.in Is always announcing new quiz and offer. So we will share here best offer and quiz answers of amazon quiz. So bookmark this website so you will never miss the amazing offers from Amazon. So Here we will share the Correct Amazon Sony Home Theatre.
Amazon Sony Home Theatre – Answer and Win Sony Home Theatre
- Download The Amazon App From App Store Or Playstore
- Now Just Create Your Account. if you already have just sign in your account
- Now in the home page you will see Banner Of “Sony Home Theatre Quiz“
- Now Just Open The Banner And Start The Quiz.
All Answer Of Sony Home Theatre Quiz
1. A coup in Libya in 1969, brought which dictator to power?
Answer- Muammar Gaddafi
2. What was the name of the ship Christopher Columbus sailed from Spain to the ‘New World’ in 1492?
Answer – Santa Maria
3. In hospitals, Nephrology departments generally treat medical issues related to which organs of the body?
Answer – Kidneys
4. Where in the human body is the femur located?
Answer – Leg
5. What food makes up a majority of the giant panda’s diet?
Answer – Bamboo
Amazon January All Quiz Answers
Amazon 9th January Quiz Answers:
1. What is the national animal of India?
Answer – Tiger
2. Which would weigh more – 1 cubic foot of gold or silver?
Answer – Gold
3. Turtles are classified as reptiles. True or false?
Answer – True
4. A male swan is known as a cob, a baby swan is known as a cygnet. What is a female swan called?
Answer – pen
5. What is the hardest naturally occurring substance in the world?
Answer – Diamond
Amazon 8th January Quiz Answers:
1. Coco, Cars and Inside Out are all films produced by which animation film company?
Answer – Pixar
2. Which is the only planet in our solar system that is not named after figures from Greek or Roman mythology?
Answer – Earth
3. In the Marvel Universe, who is the Scarlet Witch’s twin brother?
Answer – QuickSilver
4. Which is the world’s largest land carnivore?
Answer – Polar Bear
5. Who recently took charge as the first Chief Justice of Telangana High Court?
Answer – TB Radhakrishna
Amazon Fire TV Stick Quiz Answers:
1. What is the national tree of India?
Answer – Banyan Tree
2. Which continent is home to the largest non-polar ice cap in the world?
Answer – North America
3. According to the old English proverb, what is ‘in the eye of the beholder’?
Answer – Beauty
4. Theravada and Mahayana are branches of which major world religion?
Answer – Buddhism
5. Who composed the score for the 1994 musical ‘The Lion King’?
Answer – Hans Zimmer
Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Answers:
1. Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Answer – Medusa
2. Launched in October 2008, Chandrayaan-1 was India’s first lunar probe.
Answer – True
3. Indian Railways has recently developed which AI-powered robot to check for faults in trains?
Answer – Ustaad
4. Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer – Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
5. The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answer – VVS LAXMAN
Amazon Bose Wireless Headphones Quiz Answers:
Q1: Where were the first Winter Olympics held?
Q2: Jetsun Pema became the Queen of which Asian kingdom following her marriage on October 13, 2011?
Q3: Which is the least populated country in the world?
Ans: Vatican City
Q4: The longest wrestling match in Olympic history was played in the 1912 Summer Olympics. How long did it last?
Answer: 11 hours 40 minutes
Q5: ‘Claque’ is ___.
Answer: A group of people hired to applaud at a performance
Amazon 4th January Quiz Answers:
Q1: The unique Chapparam (Chariot) festival 2018 recently commenced in which of the following states?
Ans: Tamil Nadu
Q2: The study of fossils to determine organisms’ evolution and their interaction with each other is called?
Q3: Khantumm bamboo dance is the folk dance of which state?
Q4: What is the name of the organization that serves as the governing body of the Olympics?
Q5: Les Demoiselles d’Avignon, Weeping Woman and Guernica are famous paintings by which modern artist?
Answer: Pablo Picasso
Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answers:
1. What is the name of the network of highways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
ans – The Golden Quadrilateral
2. Who was the first Indian movie star to be featured on the cover of Time Magazine?
Ans- Parveen Babi
3. What of these Marvel super villains was created when the character accidentally exposed himself to a concentrated burst of gamma rays?
4. An Olympic gold medal is made mostly of which of these metals?
5. Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Amazon Oppo R17 Pro Quiz Answers:
Q1.: Which nation’s athletes traditionally enter last in the Parade of Nations at the opening ceremony of the Olympics?
Answer:The host Nation
Q2.: What is the the official residence of the Pope?
Answer: Apostolic Palace
Q3.: What is the largest living bird by wingspan?
Answer: The Wandering Albatross
Q4.: Which state recently organized the 3rd Dwijing Festival 2018?
Q5.: Oscar Swahn holds the record for being the oldest Olympic medalist. How old was he when he won and made this record?
Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers:
Q1. Which of these famous painting by Leonardo Da vinci is also known by as La Gioconda
Ans: The mona lisa
Q2: Which of these popular legends is associated with why the olympics Marathon is 26 Miles and 385 Yards long
Ans: The Greek messenger Pheiddipides died after running that distance
Q3: Travelling from one pole to another which of these animals undertakes the worls longest migration each year
Ans: Arctic tern
Q4: Which was named as the word of the year 2018 by oxford dictionaries
Q5: Who organized the Opening ceremonies for the 1960 winter Olympics
Answer: Walt disney
Amazon Mega Tough 2018 Quiz Questions & Answers :
Question-1 Which of these events did NOT take place in 2018?
Answer is – Emmanuel Macron became the president of France
Question-2 In a historic accord, North and South Korea signed the ‘______ Declaration’ this year, pledging to bring a formal end to the Korean War. What was the declaration called?
Answer is – Panmunjom Declaration
Question-3 Which of these Indian states did NOT undergo a state legislative assembly election in 2018?
Answer is – Assam
Question-4 India’s National Blind Cricket team beat Pakistan and won the 2018 Blind Cricket World Cup in January. In which stadium was this match played?
Answer is – Sharjah Cricket Stadium, UAE
Question-5 Several celebrities tied the knot this year. Which of these couples did NOT get married in 2018?
Answer is – Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli
Question-6 In 2018, which country opened its first movie theatre in 35 years, with the release of the movie ‘Black Panther’?
Answer is – Saudi Arabia
Question-7 Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was murdered inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Which American newspaper did he work for?
Answer is – Washington Post
Question-8 Famously dubbed as the ‘Nobel Prize of Asia’, two Indians were awarded the Ramon Magsaysay Award this year. One was Bharat Vaswani, who was the second?
Answer is – Sonam Wangchuk
Question-9 This Indian engineer from Pune was part of the team that won an Oscar in 2018. Who is he?
Answer is – Vikas Sathaye
Question-10 Stephen Hawking, the physicist who died in March this year, was laid to rest in Westminster Abbey. His ashes lay between the graves of which two individuals?
Answer is – Sir Isaac Newton and Charles Darwin
Some Important Things For Quiz
This Contest will commence on 10rd January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 103rd January 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In During The Quiz You Must Be Sign in Your Account On Amazon App.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Sony Home Theatre (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).