Amazon 3 March 2019 Quiz Answers
Hello friends, welcome back in our Amazon 3 March 2019 Quiz Answers. So if you are our daily readers. so you know about it we are updating the amazon quiz answers daily. we will share a best and correct answers of the amazon quiz. So if you want Today’s Amazon Quiz Answer then read this post.
Amazon Quiz Answer
Amazon is one of the leading online shopping site. where you can play an amazon quiz and win many prizes worth rupees 10k to 20k. So here is our best website who provide amazon quiz answer in sharp 8.05 daily.
here are the answers
Q1.: Marine Scientists Have Proposed To Rename The ‘Starfish’ Because It Is An Echinoderm Like The Sea Urchin, And Not A Fish. What Is It Now Known As?
Answer: Sea Star
Q2.: Which Is The Only Tennis Grand Slam Tournament That Is Played On Grass Courts Currently?
Q3.: The 2006 Film, The Namesake, Starring Tabu And Irfan Khan Is Based On A Novel Of The Same Name. Who Is The Author Of That Novel?
Answer: Jhumpa Lahiri
Q4.: Which Actor Won An Audi For The ‘Answer Of The Season’ In Koffee With Karan Season 6?
Answer: Ajay Devgn
Q5.: All Of The Below Are Indian Fashion Designers, Except?
Answer: Ravi Ruia
How to participate on Amazon 3 March 2019 Quiz Answers
- You download the Amazon app in your smartphone
- Open the App and sign in this app ( YOU CAN ONLY PLAY QUIZ IN-APP)
- Now find the amazon quiz banner and click on it.
- Now you can see the START QUIZ option
- Now Amazon quiz will start and this quiz has five questions and you can see this question one by one in your smartphone screen.
- If you do the right answer you are eligible for the winner of the Amazon quiz.
So if you participated in the amazon quiz. you definitely win the prize like iPhone X, Honor 8X, Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance, Canon DSLR cameras & many more things you like it. this is not enough if you participate amazon quiz you can win the 500 rs amazon pay balance coupon. So you Can Bookmarks Our website so you Can Answer this Question And win All these Prizes.