Amazon 6 March 2019 Quiz Answers – Today’s Amazon Quiz Answer – Brothers Feed
In this post, we are talking about the Amazon 6 March 2019 Quiz Answers. we are sharing the Today’s Amazon Quiz Answer. So as you know Amazon will announce the amazon quiz. so you know about it we are updating the amazon quiz answers daily. we will share a best and correct answers of the amazon quiz. So if you want Today’s Amazon Quiz Answer then read this post.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answer
Amazon is one of the leading online shopping site. where you can play an amazon quiz and win many prizes worth rupees 10k to 20k. So here is our best website who provide amazon quiz answer in sharp 8.05 daily.
Here are the answers
Q1.: A Sushi Is A Japanese Dish, Traditionally Wrapped In ______.
Answer: Edible Seaweed
Q2.: ‘A Moveable Feast’ Is The Autobiography Of?
Answer: Ernest Hemingway
Q3.: Which Historical Event Does Charles Dickens’ Novel ‘The Tale Of Two Cities’ Concern?
Answer: The French Revolution
Q4.: George Eliot Was The Pen Name Of Which Author?
Answer: Mary Ann Evans
Q5.: Who Recently Became The First Batsman In The World To Smash 500 Sixes In International Cricket?
Answer: Chris Gayle
How to participate on Amazon 6 March 2019 Quiz Answers
- You download the Amazon app in your smartphone
- Open the App and sign in this app ( YOU CAN ONLY PLAY QUIZ IN-APP)
- Now find the amazon quiz banner and click on it.
- Now you can see the START QUIZ option
- Now Amazon quiz will start and this quiz has five questions and you can see this question one by one in your smartphone screen.
- If you do the right answer you are eligible for the winner of the Amazon quiz.
So if you participated in the amazon quiz. you definitely win the prize like iPhone X, Honor 8X, Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance, Canon DSLR cameras & many more things you like it. this is not enough if you participate amazon quiz you can win the 500 rs amazon pay balance coupon. So you Can Bookmarks Our website so you Can Answer this Question And win All these Prizes.