Amazon 9 March 2019 Quiz Answers
Hello and welcome in our post. so here are the best and valuable amazon answer. amazon give you the best amazon gifts. So today we are talking about the amazon quiz and also how to play amazon quiz.
so you know about it we are updating the amazon quiz answers daily. we gave you the best answer that will win the amazon’s gift card and Amazon prices like the iPhone X and many of the product like this. (Today’s Amazon Quiz Answer)
What is Today’s Amazon Quiz Answer
Amazon is one of the leading online shopping site. where you can buy anything and they will offer the Amazon quiz to everyone and if you can answer the amazon quiz and they will give you the best and best amazon prizes.
Here are the answers
Q1.: Which Is The Largest Living Fish In The Ocean?
Answer: Whale Shark
Q2.: A Butterfly’s Taste Sensors Are In Its Feet.
Q3.: Which Company Has Made The Humanoid Robot Known As ASIMO?
Q4.: What Is The Meaning Of The Name Himalaya, In Sanskrit?
Answer: Hans Lippershey
Q5.: A European Spectacle Maker Invented The Telescope. What Was His Name?
Answer: Abode Of Snow
How to participate on Amazon 9 March 2019 Quiz Answers
- You download the Amazon app in your smartphone
- Open the App and sign in this app ( YOU CAN ONLY PLAY QUIZ IN-APP)
- Now find the amazon quiz banner and click on it.
- Now you can see the START QUIZ option
- Now Amazon quiz will start and this quiz has five questions and you can see this question one by one in your smartphone screen.
- If you do the right answer you are eligible for the winner of the Amazon quiz.
So if you participated in the amazon quiz. you definitely win the prize like iPhone X, Honor 8X, Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance, Canon DSLR cameras & many more things you like it. this is not enough if you participate amazon quiz you can win the 500 rs amazon pay balance coupon. So you Can Bookmarks Our website so you Can Answer this Question And win All these Prizes.