Amazon Quiz Time Daily
Amazon Quiz Time Daily – Today’s Answer of Amazon Yamaha Acoustic Guitar Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Quiz
This is Amazon App Only Offer, So We Suggest You Use & Install The Amazon Android Or iOS App
1, Just Download The Amazon App In Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store
2. Now Just Open The App & Create/Sign in Into Amazon Account
3. Now Just Go To Home Page Of The App & Scroll Down Below & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon 11th January Quiz“ Like This
4. Now Just Open the App Banner & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
Amazon 11th January Quiz Time Answers:
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 11th January
1. In which country would you find Easter Island, most famous for its nearly 1,000 extant monumental statues, called moai?
Answer – Chile
2. Which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer – Vatican City
3. Which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer – Loch Ness, Scotland
4. Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
Answer – Pushkar Mela
5. What currency does Ukraine use?
Answer – Hryvnia
More Details Of This Amazon Quiz:
This Contest will commence on 30 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).