Amazon Quiz Time Daily – Today’s Answer of Amazon 26th January Quiz.
Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Hi guys I hope you are well and we are back with another amazon quiz
Now days amazon announcing new and exciting quiz for there customers and we know Amazon is the best e-commerce platform for all over India.
Amazon Quiz Time Happens Daily Between 8 AM to 12 PM – For win this quiz you need to give the 5 right answers and they will pick the lucky winner from it so why you are waiting we will post the 5 right answers of today quiz go and grab the prizes.
Winners Name & Price :
Winners Of This 26th January Amazon Quiz will Be Declared On 31st January On Amazon Winners Page. & There Will Be 1 Winner Of This Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Quiz
This is Amazon App Only Offer, So We Suggest You Use & Install The Amazon Android Or iOS App
1, Just Download The Amazon App In Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store
2. Now Just Open The App & Create/Sign in Into Amazon Account
3. Now Just Go To Home Page Of The App & Scroll Down Below & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon 26th January Quiz“ Like This
4. Now Just Open the App Banner & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 26th January
1. Under British rule, Delhi only became the capital of India in 1911. Which city was India’s capital before this?
Answer – Calcutta (Kolkata)
2. The ‘National Institution for Transforming India’ is a policy think tank of the Government of India, established with the aim to achieve sustainable development goals. By which other name is it know?
Answer – NITI Aayog
3. The first passenger train in India ran between Bombay (Mumbai) and ___ in 1853. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Thane
4. The Constitution of India is the longest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world. As of 2019, how many articles does it have?
Answer – 449
5. In a historic accord, this year’s Republic Day parade has an all-women contingent marching at Rajpath. Which army unit do they belong to?
Answer – Assam Rifles
Amazon Quiz Time 8 AM-12 PM Daily
- Today’s Quiz – Amazon Blackberry Key2 Quiz Time
- Today’s Prize – Win Rs.26000
- Quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Quiz Date – 13th January 2018
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st January 2019
Terms and Conditions:
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize(hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)