Assam Police Recruitment: The police has to Publish the Recruitment rallies will be conducted for selection of candidates for filling up of 145 posts of Constables in Assam Industrial Security Force from SPOs (Special Police Officers)
Those who worked in Dhubri and BTAD during 2012 ethnic problem and the SPOs who were deployed in the districts of Bongaigaon, Chirang, Baksa, and N.C. Hills for National Highways and Railways line security during militancy in the Pay Band-II, i.e Rs14,000-49000/, with Grade pay of 5600 and other admissible allowances.
The number Of posts will be there:
- Unreserved 82*
- Scheduled Caste 08
- Scheduled Tribes (Plain) 29
- Scheduled Tribes (Hills) 26
Total of 145
In order to appear in the Recruitment Tests, candidates must satisfy the following
a) Nationality – Candidate must be an Indian citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- 18 to 40 years as on 1st July of 2017 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or
before 01.07.1999 and after 01.07.1977).
- Relaxation:- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 (five) years in respect of
candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H). (Certificate to this effect from the
competent authority will have to be submitted ).
- The date of birth accepted by the SLPRB will be as per certificate issued by the
School/Institution, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, Health
Department, service records.
- Any other document relating to age such as horoscope, the affidavit will not be accepted.
Download full details – Assam Police Recruitment 2018