Budget 2019: Here’s what to expect
In this post we are here for you with this news Budget 2019-20 India Income Tax Slab Rate Changes Expectations: Individual taxpayers are expecting the government to provide some tax reforms which will boost their purchasing power and stress less about the taxes.
Now According to the Piyush Goyal’s 125 million people are expected to be in the pitcher two and a half months before the Lok Sabha elections. Piyush Goyal will open a gift box for every section. Whether it is poor, or middle class or trader.
Government ministers have already said that the government is going to set up several sixes in the slogan, in such a way that before the elections, this budget is the opportunity when the government is expected to open a relief box for the people.
Now we can say this budget more over the poor people. according to the Piyush Goyal Modi’s govt. giving the farmer per month 2000 rs t the farmer’s account per month and they invest the 75000cr per year in the for the help of farmers.
- Inflation in December 2018 was 2.1%. The fiscal deficit has been brought down to 3.4% in the revised estimate of 2018-19: Piyush Goyal
- Inflation is a hidden and unfair tax; from 10.1% during 2009-14, we have broken the back of back-breaking inflation: Piyush Goyal
- I can confidently say, India is solidly back on track and marching towards growth and prosperity: Piyush Goyal
- India will be free of corruption: Piyush Goyal
- Finance Minister Piyush Goyal presents Budget in Parliament.