We will share The 10 Major Things To Watch The Budget 2019 Speech – Budget 2019 Live Updates.
Here are the Reasons
- The government has claimed to recover Rs. 70,000 crore in bad loans by the end of March.
- In the food subsidies, the government allocated the Rs. 1.8 lakh crore for food subsidies in 2019-20.
- The one project was coming to secure the GDP in the next few years.
- The finance minister Piyush Goyal is present the budget in the Lok Sabha
- They will spend the 1,70,000 crore spent on affordable food for the poor peoples and children.
Some live updates
— The Mic Live (@TheMicLive) February 1, 2019
Presenting Budget 2019 in Lok Sabha. Watch Live https://t.co/n1e7PkYQUP
— Piyush Goyal (@PiyushGoyal) February 1, 2019
FM Piyush Goyal: Ayushman Bharat the world’s largest healthcare programme was launched to provide medical care to almost 50 crore people, resulting in 3,000 crore savings by poor families pic.twitter.com/jAu0ujzrOG
— ANI (@ANI) February 1, 2019
If you want to watch the more updates on the budget 2019. Then click here and see the latest updates of Lok-Sabha Budget 2019.